UniDoc Health Corp.
UniDoc Health Corp. engages in the business of telehealth. It also plans to operate virtual health clinics which provide patients with the ability to have a live virtual visit with a doctor or other health professional. The Company is aiming to set a new standard of care with virtual visits and fully-integrated diagnostic tools. The company was founded on February 1, 2021 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
Top 10 Reasons to Invest in UniDoc (UDOCF)
UniDoc Health Corp. (UDOCF) In the Media
- UniDoc to Exhibit at Medica in Germany
- UniDoc Signs Definitive Agreement to Provide Telehealth Services in South Africa
- UniDoc Successfully Concludes Pilot Trials with OnPharm-United
- HEALTHCARE IT TODAY: Disabilities and Accessibility in Health IT: The Need Is Constant
- UniDoc Announces Italian MP Roberto Caon to Join Advisory Board
- UniDoc Signs Definitive Agreement to Provide Telehealth Services in Kenya
- UniDoc Exclusively Licenses Technology for Global Markets
- FORBES: The Future Of Telehealth In A Post-Pandemic World
- UniDoc Signs Definitive Agreement to Provide Telehealth Services in Nigeria
- UniDoc Signs Definitive Agreement with Sirach Health and Wellness
This paid advertisement includes a stock profile of UniDoc (UDOCF). To enhance public awareness of UDOCF and its securities, the issuer has provided Promethean Marketing, Inc. (“Promethean”) with a total budget of approximately two hundred forty-nine thousand nine hundred eighty-five ($249,985.00) USD to cover the costs associated with this advertisement for a period beginning 9 December 2021 and currently set to end 30 April 2022. In connection with this effort, Promethean has paid the author of this advertisement, DiGeorgia, eight thousand ($8,000.00) USD in cash out of the total budget. The website hosting this advertisement, Daily Trade Report, is owned by Summit Publishing Group, Inc. (“Summit”), an affiliate of Promethean. Neither Summit nor Daily Trade Report have been paid to host this advertisement. As a result of this advertisement, Daily Trade Report may receive advertising revenue from new advertisers and collect email addresses from readers that it may be able to monetize. Promethean will retain any excess sums after all expenses are paid. James DiGeorgia is solely responsible for the contents of this advertisement. As of the date this advertisement is posted to the Daily Trade Report website, some or all of Promethean, Daily Trade Report, Summit, or James DiGeorgia, and any of their respective officers, principals, or affiliates (as defined in the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Rule 501(b) promulgated thereunder) may hold the securities of UDOCF’s and may sell those shares during the course of this advertising campaign. This advertisement may increase investor and market awareness, which may result in an increased number of shareholders owning and trading the securities of UDOCF’s, increased trading volume, and possibly an increased share price of UDOCF’s securities, which may or may not be temporary and decrease once the advertising campaign has ended.
To more fully understand the Daily Trade Report website or service, please review its full Disclaimer and Disclosure Policy located here.
* See our Important Notice and Disclaimer above for a detailed discussion on compensation, risks, atypical results, and more.