Scotch Creek Ventures Inc.
Scotch Creek is a lithium exploration company focused on acquiring and developing key North American Lithium properties. Scotch Creek’s mission is to become a best-in-class lithium exploration company situated in one of the hottest lithium districts in the world, Clayton Valley, Nevada.
10 Reasons Why Scotch Creek Ventures (SCVFF) is Well-Positioned for the Lithium Fuel Revolution
Scotch Creek Ventures Inc.(SCVFF) On
- Scotch Creek Ventures Inc. Acquires the 5,360 Acre Miranda Lithium Project in Nevada
- Scotch Creek Ventures Inc. Stakes Additional Claims in Preparation for Upcoming Drill Program
- Scotch Creek Ventures Inc. Appoints Lithium Expert to Board of Directors
- Scotch Creek Ventures Inc. Receives Drill Permit for Macallan East Lithium Project
Scotch Creek Ventures Inc.(SCVFF) In the Media
Scotch Creek Ventures
- SCOTCH CREEK DISCOVERS LITHIUM MINERALIZED EVAPORITE STRATIGRAPHY AT MACALLAN
- SCOTCH CREEK VENTURES PROVIDES DRILLING UPDATE AT ITS MACALLAN EAST LITHIUM PROJECT IN CLAYTON VALLEY, NEVADA
- SCOTCH CREEK VENTURES SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETES SECOND DRILL HOLE AT ITS MACALLAN EAST LITHIUM PROJECT
- SCOTCH CREEK COMMENCES DRILLING ON ITS MACALLAN EAST LITHIUM PROJECT CONCURRENTLY WITH HIGHLANDS WEST DRILL PROGRAM IN CLAYTON VALLEY, NEVADA
- SCOTCH CREEK INCREASES LAND PACKAGE TO OVER 10,000 ACRES IN NORTH AMERICA’S PROLIFIC CLAYTON VALLEY, NEVADA
- SCOTCH CREEK BEGINS PHASE 1 DRILLING AT HIGHLANDS WEST LITHIUM PROJECT, BORDERING NORTH AMERICAS ONLY LITHIUM PRODUCING MINE
- SCOTCH CREEK COMPLETES GEOPHYSICAL PROGRAM ON ITS MIRANDA LITHIUM PROJECT IN NEVADA
- SCOTCH CREEK ANNOUNCES EXTENSION TO HIGHLANDS WEST PROPERTY CLAIMS AND DRILL PERMIT
- SCOTCH CREEK IDENTIFIES MULTIPLE BRINE DRILL TARGETS ON THE HIGHLANDS WEST LITHIUM PROJECT IN CLAYTON VALLEY, NEVADA
- SCOTCH CREEK COMPLETES MACALLAN EAST GRAVITY SURVEY AND PROVIDES DRILLING UPDATE
This PUBLICATION is an issuer-paid advertisement. This paid advertisement includes a stock profile of Scotch Creek Ventures Inc. (SCVFF). To enhance public awareness of SCVFF and its securities, the issuer has provided Promethean Marketing, Inc. (“Promethean”) with a total budget of approximately two hundred fifty thousand ($250,000.00) USD to cover the costs associated with this advertisement for a period beginning November 26, 2021 and currently set to end March 31, 2022. In connection with this effort, Promethean has paid the author of this advertisement, J. Daryl Thompson, two thousand five hundred ($2,500.00) USD in cash out of the total budget. The website hosting this advertisement, Investing Trends, is owned by Summit Publishing Group, Inc. (“Summit”), an affiliate of Promethean. Neither Summit nor Investing Trends have been paid to host this advertisement. As a result of this advertisement, Investing Trends may receive advertising revenue from new advertisers and collect email addresses from readers that it may be able to monetize. Promethean will retain any excess sums after all expenses are paid. J. Daryl Thompson is solely responsible for the contents of this advertisement. As of the date this advertisement is posted to the Investing Trends website, some or all of Promethean, Investing Trends, Summit, or J. Daryl Thompson, and any of their respective officers, principals, or affiliates (as defined in the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Rule 501(b) promulgated thereunder) may hold the securities of SCVFF and may sell those shares during the course of this advertising campaign. This advertisement may increase investor and market awareness, which may result in an increased number of shareholders owning and trading the securities of SCVFF, increased trading volume, and possibly an increased share price of SCVFF’s securities, which may or may not be temporary and decrease once the advertising campaign has ended. To more fully understand the Investing Trends website or service, please review its full Disclaimer and Disclosure Policy located here.